Sit – Stay – Come to Ruffin’ It Resort for award-winning dog training from Dog Face! We’re proud to offer effective and professional dog training classes from the experts at Dog Face Training. First and foremost, our trainers are dog lovers who understand that much like their human counterparts, every dog has their own unique personality! Using only humane and scientifically recognized teaching methods, we help pets and their owners develop a strong bond that will last a lifetime.
Jess Bartholomew with Dog Face Training is a passionate trainer and dog lover. For over 14 years she has helped hundreds of pups learn how to be their best selves and has taught their owners how best to interact with their furry friends. Dog Face believes solely in force-free training, ensuring that your pet learns only with love, positive reinforcement, and of course, lots of tasty treats!
We offer a variety of services, including:
- Behavior analysis
- Private lessons
- Family dog training
- In-home manners training
- Obedience training
We also encourage you to check the Dog Face Facebook Page frequently for updates, tips, and to see the latest (and cutest) graduates!
Education the Ruffin’ It Way
- Before & After Getting Your Puppy by Dr. Ian Dunbar
- Off Leash Dog Play by Robin K. Bennett & Susan Briggs
- Parenting Your Dog by Trish King
- The Other End of the Leash by Patricia McConnell, Ph.D.
- The Power of Positive Reinforcement by Pat Miller
- The Puppy Primer by Patricia McConnell, Ph.D. & Brenda Scidmore