Upon the completion of your Pet Profile, Client Agreement, and signature of our Rules & Regulations forms, your pup will be ready for their first stay at Ruffin’ It Resort! This is an exciting time for both our new guests and our staff who are eagerly awaiting to care for your pooch!
We ask that you please allow about 10-15 minutes for your first check-in, so your pup has time to tour the facility and get acclimated to their surroundings! Whether it’s a bungalow, suite, a luxury villa, or one of our Ambassador or Presidential suites, each pooch is greeted with friendly smiles and a tasty biscuit placed gently on their pillow. From there, we’ll bring them to the play area where they’ll be able to join the other guests and kickoff their stay!
To ensure that your pooch is getting the most out of their Ruffin’ It Resort experience, we encourage our guests to get out there and play and provide them with plenty of love and affection! If at any time you want to see what your furry friend is up to, you can access our resort cameras to watch them and the rest of our canine clients enjoying themselves.
Your canine companion is our valued guest, and you can be confident that when they’re at Ruffin’ It Resort, they’re receiving a level of care that’s worthy of appaws!
Nothing matters more to us than the comfort of your pet and how satisfied you are with their stay! In an effort to maintain a fun, safe, and relaxing environment for your dog, our staff takes every measure to get to know them during their stay. From providing our guests with endless belly-rubs and positive reinforcement and luxurious suites, there’s no better place to board your pet than with the dog-loving professionals at Ruffin’ It Resort!
- Take a tour of our facility before their first stay
- Provide us with any important information about their personality, i.e., that they are shy, tend to nip at strangers, or prefer a bit of water in their kibble
- Let us know if your pet has any special needs such as medications, fears, or allergies
- For especially active dogs, consider purchasing a service upgrade that includes extra walks to playtime
- Take some time to get to know our staff
- Consider joining one of our Saturday play groups prior to a stay.
- Make your reservations as far in advance as possible so you and your dog have time to prepare
- Give your pet plenty of love and affection before you drop them off
Ruffin’ It Resort’s Cancellation Policy
If our guests could talk, we’re pretty confident they’d tell you how much they love spending time at Ruffin’ It Resort! As a result of our popularity among Madison’s doggy-crowd, we do enforce a 48-hour cancellation policy. We understand that sometimes plans change, however, any alterations made to reservations without a 48-hour prior notice will be charged the full amount for the rest of the stay.
Holidays are a busy time for everyone, us included! During this time, we require that any cancellations be made 7 days in advance.
The 7-day cancellation policy is in effect for the following holidays:
- Spring Break /Easter
- Memorial Day weekend
- Independence Day weekend
- Labor Day weekend
- Christmas/New Year’s
We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter and look forward to hosting your pet soon!